End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and byo and governs use of the byo app and its allied services. By Signing up as a user, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the byo App or any of its allied services.
In order to ensure byo provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Reporting functionality” to flag such content.
- Users Contact Information:We collect a user's contact information like mobile number and email id to authenticate the user as genuine. We take this measure to avoid creation of proxy/fake/bot accounts in the app to ensure a secure experience for the rest of our user base. We take a User’s collected contact information extremely seriously. The collected contact information is not visible in the App or is used for any other purposes apart from authenticating the user as genuine. The collected information is not shared with any third party at all or for any marketing or advertising targeting purposes.
- Privacy: byo may collect and use information about your usage of the byo App and its allied services, including certain types of information from and about your device. byo may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the byo services.
- Limited License: byo grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the byo App and its allied services for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use these on the devices that you own or control.
- Objectionable Content Policy: Content may not be submitted to byo, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to revoke a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Illegal or Objectionable Use: Any illegal or objectionable use of the byo App or any of its allied services, including the nature of content featured by you; can result in blocking or Permanent deletion of your user account. byo recommends the user to at all times to refrain from indulging into any illegal/objectionable use of its services.
- Indemnification: You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless byo and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, licensors and each of their respective officers, directors, officers, agents & employees (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of or in connection with the following: (i) Your access to or use of the Application or Third party Content and Services; (ii) Your breach of this license; (iii) Your violation of law; (iv) Your negligence or wilful misconduct; or (v) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by You of any intellectual property or misappropriation of any proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the License.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising out of this license shall be settled in the court of law, at New Delhi, INDIA.